12 Month Hardware Warranty
Under this guarantee RECOSI Irl Ltd, W4D Toughers Business Park, Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland (RECOSI) will, for a period of 12 months, either repair, give a replacement of equivalent quality or refund the buyer for any goods found to be defective by reason of faulty materials or by poor workmanship, provided that:
- RECOSI is notified as soon as the buyer first discovers any such defects.
- The product must be returned with proof of purchase.
- RECOSI will issue a replacement product of equivalent quality.
- A refund can be obtained for an item that is found to be faulty, as described by the Sale of Goods Act. Please return the faulty item to our warehouse including:
- A valid receipt/proof of purchase,
- Within 12 months of purchase,
- In the same condition in which it was bought.
N.B. Refunds are at the discretion of RECOSI. This does not affect customer statutory rights.
- Examination by RECOSI of such goods shall disclose to its satisfaction that such defects exist and have not been caused by, including but not limited to, misuse, neglect, accident, improper storage, installation or handling, or by repair or alteration not effected by RECOSI. In the case where damage has been caused by the customer, RECOSI may refuse to offer a replacement product.
- Warranty does not cover viruses or any issues occurring with software or hardware incompatibility.
- This condition shall not affect the statutory rights of the buyer.
- RECOSI’s liability to the buyer in either contract or tort shall not extend either under this condition or any other provision or in any circumstances at all to indirect or consequential loss or damage or loss of profits sustained by the buyer provided always that this condition shall not exclude or restrict for death or personal injury arising from its negligence.
- Goods returned must be in the original packaging, undamaged, complete and with all the original manuals and literature supplied with the goods: goods returned not in line with this condition, will, at the RECOSI’s discretion, be refused or RECOSI will be entitled to charge appropriate packaging, manuals and literature in order to return the goods to the RECOSI’s own supplier. RECOSI will be under no liability to the buyer under this clause in respect of goods, which are returned in a damaged condition.
- RECOSI bears no responsibility for any third party data or software on the machine at the time of return.
- RECOSI does not warranty notebook/laptop batteries. RECOSI will supply a functioning laptop/notebook battery and whilst this is a removable and replaceable part of a portable machine RECOSI does not warrant these batteries.
- RECOSI reserves the right to cancel, vary or suspend the operation of contract of sales if events occur which are in the nature of force majeure including (and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) fire, floods, storm, plant breakdown, strikes, lock-outs, riots, hostilities, non-availability of materials or supplies or any other event outside the control of the company and the company shall not be held liable for any breach of contract resulting from such event.
- These conditions of sale shall be construed in accordance with Slovene legislation.
If you are not completely satisfied with your item, you may return it to us within 14 days of receipt of the goods for an exchange or a refund.
In order to return your item:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Returns Authorisation (RA).
Ensure your item is in its original packaging with any warranty labels and other relevant documents enclosed. Write the Returns Authorisation (RA) Number on the outside of the package.
Return* your item to:
RECOSI Irl Ltd, W4D Toughers Business Park, Naas, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Tel: 028 7187 8760
*We strongly recommend that you fully insure your package that you are returning. We suggest the use of a carrier that can provide you with a proof of delivery.
Returns will take approximately five working days to process once the goods have arrived.
Grade A means a fully functional and complete device which may have for example very slight wear on keys, very slight marks or scratches on upper plastics or the chassis. In order to ensure equipment is delivered to you in the best condition possible we carry out over 20 checks on each product:
- Thoroughly inspect all components.
- Check the device for physical damage to screen, chassis, keyboard, drives etc
- Check the device for any missing parts eg battery, covers, keys etc
- Any batteries will be tested to ensure consistent power, and that it holds charge. Please note batteries are not covered by our warranty.
- Check that any power supply or charging units are operating properly
- Remove any existing user passwords
- All hard drives will be wiped and tested as per industry standards
- Check language and layout of keyboard is appropriate to the customer requirements
- Test that the keyboard functions correctly.
- Check that any internal speakers present work correctly.
- Ensure that if relevant WifI connectivity works properly
- Inspect the quality of any screens, LCD Panels etc and ensure that they are of a suitable quality
- Check screen contrast/brightness controls function correctly, if applicable.
- Ensure that any DVD/CD drives function properly
- Check that OS is installed correctly with all drivers
- Check port replicators, track stick/pads.
- Check that all component catches/locks work correctly eg. Screen, drives, battery.
- Check all slots, ports etc function correctly.
- Clean the device thoroughly to required standard (internal & external)
- Visual inspection to determine laptop grade.
- Ensure any relevant documents are present.
- Package the device to ensure safe transport
- Ensure all relevant cables are included with the device